ABOUT ACCIDENT & INJURY CHIROPRACTIC
Accident & Injury Chiropractic
At Accident & Injury Chiropractic all we do is treat accident victims like you. Our clinics have treated many thousands over the last 25+ years. If you’ve been injured in an auto, motorcycle, truck, or pedestrian accident, you’ve come to the right place. But your pain will not get better until you take the next step. Call us or fill out the form on this page now. In most cases, we’ll pick you up today, you’ll consult with a doctor of chiropractic who will document your injuries, and help file your claims. What are you waiting for?
- Get the Pro Treatment – experienced, caring professionals helping to relieve your pain
- Free transportation to and from our injury clinics during normal business hours
- Come in and meet our car injury chiropractors and staff at no initial cost
- Highly qualified treatment provided with no money down on qualified claims
- Get a same-day appointment and skip the wait
- We help filing your claim
- The latest digital imaging technology including X-Ray and MRI
- We listen to you and treat you with respect
- Also open on Saturday mornings
With almost 2,000 5-star reviews you know our patients have received the care and respect they deserved. We can’t thank them enough for the opportunity to help them recover from their car wreck injuries. And we’ll be here when you need us.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers.
If you don’t see your question or your answer on this page, please contact us. We’ll be glad to help you get the information you need.
- Call or come to Accident & Injury Chiropractic immediately. Don’t wait for symptoms to get worse. Come in, get checked out, and know you’re getting the best possible care.
- Accident & Injury has been helping injured Texans for over 25 years. We’ve helped get thousands of people back to healthy and functional status over that time.
- There’s no money down for treatment at Accident & Injury Chiropractic for qualified claims. We’ll file your claim and wait for payment so you can get the treatment you deserve now.
- We provide free transportation to and from our clinics.
- We offer immediate appointments during normal business hours. There’s no need to wait.
- We take the hassles out of healing. We file your claim and help with all your paperwork.
- Yes. We welcome and embrace the Hispanic/Latino population in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Yes. Your first call should always be to Accident and Injury Chiropractic. Anyone involved who is experiencing any pain or discomfort from the accident needs to get checked out.
Our Confidential Compliance Hotline 1-877-601-7853
At Accident and Injury Chiropractic, we make sure all of our clinics meet federal and state regulations. Our own compliance board oversees clinic services, ensuring that:
- Patients receive the best possible care
- Services performed are medically necessary
- Fees are usual and customary
- Referrals are based on medical necessity
Any concerns about your treatment or billing matter to us. We have set up a confidential hotline at the number above so you can let us know your concerns while keeping your communication private. If you need to report something, don’t hesitate to call.
Do something about your pain and injury...
CONTACT US NOW!
Same Day Appointments
Fill out this confidential form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
*No money down on qualified claims
We make getting your accident injury treatment as easy as possible by offering free transportation to and from our clinics during normal business hours. Normally we’ll pick you up within 30 minutes of your call.
Doctors of Chiropractic
We are so proud to call these women and men our doctors of chiropractic, our colleagues and our friends. They’re dedicated to the proper diagnosis and treatment of accident victims from every corner of the Metroplex and every walk of life.
In order to more effectively treat persons injured in motor vehicle crashes, our doctors of chiropractic have become or are on the path to becoming certified in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology through the Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD).
Chiropractic & Safety Organizations