You’ve been in a car wreck and you are experiencing shoulder pain or discomfort.
- Is it serious?
- Are you wondering if you seek medical attention
- Ask yourself these questions.
- Are you experiencing a painful, stiff shoulder?
- Does your shoulder pain get worse at night, disturbing your sleep
- You may be tired during the day without realizing why.
- Is there tingling, numbness, swelling or weakness in or around your shoulder? The pins and needles feeling may radiate up and down your arm with certain motions.
- Does your shoulder pain get worse with activity? Even normal activity may be painful.
- Is it difficult to move your shoulder or arm?
- Is there redness or bruising in your shoulder area?
- Is there a “bump” above the shoulder bone where the shoulder may have separated?
- Is it just not possible to get your shoulder in a comfortable position when you try to relax at the end of the day?
Any or all of the above symptoms point to a shoulder injury. But the only way to really know you’ve suffered a shoulder injury from your car crash is to get it examined by a professional at a health care clinic. You may think the injury is not that bad, that it will go away on its own. You may even think you will just have to get used to it. Don’t let shoulder pain destroy your quality of life. You don’t have to live with your discomfort.
We recommend you call the professionals at Accident & Injury Chiropractic. We’ll pick you up and drive you to the clinic nearest you and evaluate and treat your injuries. We have the latest diagnostic equipment and treatment techniques. We have exclusively treated injury victims for 30 years. We’ll soon have you back in the “swing” of things!
For more information on how Chiropractic can help you check out this link.