You’ve been in a car accident and you are experiencing shoulder pain or discomfort.
- Is it serious?
- Are you wondering if you seek medical attention
- Ask yourself these questions.
- Are you experiencing a painful, stiff shoulder?
- Does your shoulder pain get worse at night, disturbing your sleep
- You may be tired during the day without realizing why.
- Is there tingling, numbness, swelling or weakness in or around your shoulder? The pins and needles feeling may radiate up and down your arm with certain motions.
- Does your shoulder pain get worse with activity? Even normal activity may be painful.
- Is it difficult to move your shoulder or arm?
- Is there redness or bruising in your shoulder area?
- Is there a “bump” above the shoulder bone where the shoulder may have separated?
- Is it just not possible to get your shoulder in a comfortable position when you try to relax at the end of the day?
Any or all of the above symptoms point to a shoulder injury. But the only way to really know you’ve suffered a shoulder injury from your car accident is to get it examined by a professional at a health care clinic. You may think the injury is not that bad, that it will go away on its own. You may even think you will just have to get used to it. Don’t let shoulder pain destroy your quality of life. You don’t have to live with your discomfort.
We recommend you call the professionals at Accident & Injury Chiropractic. We’ll pick you up and drive you to the clinic nearest you. We will evaluate and treat your injuries. We have the latest diagnostic equipment and treatment techniques. We have specialized in treating only accident victims for over 24 years. We’ll soon have you back in the “swing” of things!
For more information on how Chiropractic can help you check out this link.
Do something about your pain and injury...
CONTACT US NOW!
Same Day Appointments
Fill out this confidential form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
We make getting your accident injury treatment as easy as possible by offering free transportation to and from our clinics during normal business hours. Normally we’ll pick you up within 30 minutes of your call.